All the #beUTAHful spots that you should really see in person!
1. Visiting Zion National Park is a dream
2. The white snow dusting the orange and red mountains creates an amazing display of colors
3. As you wind your way through the park, and breath in the crisp, clean air…
4. …you’re transported to a whole different world
5. It’s like you’re taking a step back in time
6. To a place where the stresses of life just melt away
7. Where you don’t have to think about work, or bills, or responsibilities of being an adult
8. Because Zion National Park is like a big playground
9. Filled with grand peaks, lush trees and the rolling waters of the Virgin River
10. Take off your shoes and stay a while
11. Zion National Park is here for you to explore
12. Whether you’re adventuring through The Narrows
13. Or taking in the magnificent vistas
14. Just remember that this is YOUR park
15. All this beauty is here to remind you…
16. …that it’s only a short drive away
17. Visit any time of year
18. And when you’ve spent the whole day in awe of this majestic park…
19. …cap it off by basking in a gorgeous sunset
List of Black Friday Cyber Monday deals and discounts across Utah
Looking for a Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal, and want to support local Utah businesses? Here’s a list of...
36 fun things to do this winter in Utah
There’s no sense in being cooped up inside your place all winter.
The 2018 Pole Creek ‘Mega-Fire’ induced over a century’s worth of erosion near Utah Lake — but there’s more to the story, say BYU scientists
As Hurricane Rosa hurtled toward Baja California in October 2018, two BYU students spotted a valuable research opportunity. Utah County,...
49 Fun Things To Do In Utah This Fall
This Fall in Utah, there will be no shortage of fun things to do. From corn mazes to pumpkin patches,...