All the #beUTAHful spots that you should really see in person!
1. Visiting Zion National Park is a dream
2. The white snow dusting the orange and red mountains creates an amazing display of colors
3. As you wind your way through the park, and breath in the crisp, clean air…
4. …you’re transported to a whole different world
5. It’s like you’re taking a step back in time
6. To a place where the stresses of life just melt away
7. Where you don’t have to think about work, or bills, or responsibilities of being an adult
8. Because Zion National Park is like a big playground
9. Filled with grand peaks, lush trees and the rolling waters of the Virgin River
10. Take off your shoes and stay a while
11. Zion National Park is here for you to explore
12. Whether you’re adventuring through The Narrows
13. Or taking in the magnificent vistas
14. Just remember that this is YOUR park
15. All this beauty is here to remind you…
16. …that it’s only a short drive away
17. Visit any time of year
18. And when you’ve spent the whole day in awe of this majestic park…
19. …cap it off by basking in a gorgeous sunset
49 Fun Things To Do In Utah This Fall
This Fall in Utah, there will be no shortage of fun things to do. From corn mazes to pumpkin patches,...
28 Dog Friendly Restaurant Patios In Salt Lake
Looking for a place to dine with your dog? Salt Lake County released a list of restaurant patios that are...
Main Street In Salt Lake City To Transform Into ‘Open Streets’ This Summer, With Outdoor Dining, Live Music And Local Shopping Experiences
Downtown SLC’s Main Street will be closed to automobiles and transformed into a pedestrian promenade each weekend this summer.
How Many Of These Small Towns In Utah Have You Visited?
It's no secret Utah's got charming small towns, many of which are pronounced differently. How many have you visited?