The days are getting shorter, and we’re actually looking forward to getting the warm sweaters from storage and eat those delicious pumpkin creations at Trader Joe’s.
This Fall in Utah, there will be no shortage of fun things to do. From corn mazes to pumpkin patches, this season will be packed with awesome things the whole family can enjoy.
We love our haunted houses in Utah! Here’s a list of the scariest haunts in Utah.
1. Nightmare on 13th features three haunted houses in one– Delirium, Swamp Blood and Haunted Hollywood.
2. An old factory along 9th S. is the site of Fear Factory.
3. The Haunted Woods in Millcreek is a family friendly haunted house.
4. What kind of Utah Halloween would it be without a stop at Frightmares at Lagoon?
5. Get creeped out at Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus in American Fork.
6. The Facebook page for Asylum 49 is scary enough, thank you.
7. The Field Of Screams at Staheli Family Farm in Washington has a creepy corn field maze to explore.
8. Check out the Night Stalkers Haunted Trail in West Jordan.
9. There are four levels at Castle of Chaos, and you should definitely try each one this year.
10. Fiesta Fright in St. George wants to know– can you survive the night?
11. Explore more than 4,000 square feet of the 10th West Scare House in Logan, plus all the outdoor attractions.
12. The Blackburn Boarding House in Springville is worth the drive.
13. There’s even a haunted house in Nephi, with a ghost tour of Whitmore Mansion.
If you’re searching for some kid-approved Autumn activities, check out some of these fun attractions.
14. There’s a ton of great Fall activities at Hee Haw Farms.
15. Check out Pumpkin Days at Wheeler Farm.
16. See “Dracula vs. Henry Botter” at Off-Broadway Theatre.
17. Get thrilled by “Thriller” from Odyssey Dance Theatre.
18. See witch displays, a scavenger hunt and more at the Witch Fest at Gardner Village.
19. Oktoberfest at Snowbird has fun activities like a bounce house, the Alpine Slide and great food.
20. The Heber Valley Railroad Pumpkin Festival is a train ride, treats, and lots of fun for kids of all ages.
21. Head out to the 2021 Harvest Festival at Thanksgiving Point.
22. The Fall Festival at Cross E Ranch in Salt Lake City has fun corn maze, sunflower field and a pumpkin patch.
23. The annual BooLights at Utah’s Hogle Zoo is a chance to see spooky light displays around the animal exhibits.
24. There’s a petting zoo, train rides and trick-or-treating at the Saratoga Springs Fall Festival.
25. Celebrate Fall with Back To The Future In Concert at the Utah Symphony.
There’s nothing like locally sourced fruits and veggies. Here’s a list of Farmers Markets around Salt Lake that run through the Fall.
26. Downtown Farmers Market at Pioneer Park, Salt Lake City.
27. Wheeler Farm Farmers Market is located at 6351 S. 900 E. in Salt Lake City.
28. The 9th West Farmers Market is at the International Peace Gardens, 1000 S. 900 W. in Salt Lake City.
29. Make a stop at the Gardner Village Market at 1100 W. 7800 S. in West Jordan.
30. The Sugar House Farmers Market is located at Sugarmont Plaza, 2232 S. Highland Dr. in Salt Lake City.
31. On the west side of the valley is the South Jordan Town Center Farmers Market at 1600 W. Towne Center Drive in South Jordan.
32. The Lehi Farmers Market has over 40 vendors, including food trucks and entertainment.
There’s nothing like finding your way out of a maze to help you celebrate the arrival of Fall! Here’s a list of Utah’s finest corn and straw mazes.
33. Cornbelly’s Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point is a ton of fun for the whole family.
34. Visit The Crazy Corn Maze in West Jordan.
35. Check out the Corn Maze at Wheeler Farm, which runs from Septer 18 through October 30 this year.
36. Glen Ray’s Corn Maze features a new design this year in Spanish Fork.
37. Take a drive to Lapoint to visit the Lapoint Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch.
38. The Black Island Farms Corn Maze is totally worth a drive out to Syracuse for a day of fun.
39. A giant corn maze, pumpkin patch, haunted trail and food concessions greet you at the Happy Pumpkin Corn Maze in West Haven.
40. Show up to the Hee Haw Farms Corn Maze in Pleasant Grove for a family friendly experience.
Want to pick out your own pumpkins this Fall? Here are some local pumpkin patches.
41. Mabey Farms Pumpkins is more than 16 acres of pumpkins, and over 45 different varieties to choose from.
42. Check out Kuwahara’s Pumpkin Patch and Thriller Park in Draper.
43. In West Jordan, Schmidt’s Farm Market and Pumpkin Patch is a great spot to pick out your next jackolantern.
44. The Pumpkin Patch in Orem also features hayrides, and lots of other free activities.
45. As mentioned before, Cross E Ranch has a pumpkin patch, along with a sunflower field to walk through.
46. At The Kinlands in Riverton they’ve got a pumpkin patch, flower picking and workshops to discover.
47. The Fall Fair at Wilkerson Farm in Orem has a variety of orange, pink, blue, green, red, white and yellow pumpkins for sale.
48. Over 20 acres of pumpkins and squash varieties to be found at Pack Farms Pumpkin Patch in Farmington.
49. Visit McFarland Family Farms pumpkin patch in West Weber.
49 Fun Things To Do In Utah This Fall
This Fall in Utah, there will be no shortage of fun things to do. From corn mazes to pumpkin patches,...
28 Dog Friendly Restaurant Patios In Salt Lake
Looking for a place to dine with your dog? Salt Lake County released a list of restaurant patios that are...
Main Street In Salt Lake City To Transform Into ‘Open Streets’ This Summer, With Outdoor Dining, Live Music And Local Shopping Experiences
Downtown SLC’s Main Street will be closed to automobiles and transformed into a pedestrian promenade each weekend this summer.
How Many Of These Small Towns In Utah Have You Visited?
It's no secret Utah's got charming small towns, many of which are pronounced differently. How many have you visited?